A trail running shoe made for maximum cushioning: the Voyage NITRO™ 3 Gore-Tex®. Thanks to the breathable Gore-Tex® construction, your feet will stay dry in wet conditions. This running shoe features the first full-length NITRO™ Foam midsole, which makes it even lighter and more responsive. For optimal grip, the outsole combines PUMAGRIP-ATR and PWRADAPT, meaning that the lugs move independently with the ground to give you the best traction on multi-terrain and weather conditions. Are you ready for your run?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The upper of this shoe is made with at least 20% recycled materials as a step toward a better future.
- NITRO™: Advanced foam technology providing superior responsiveness and cushioning in a lightweight package.
- PUMAGRIP ATR: Durable rubber compound that provides multi-surface traction, designed for trail
- Gore-Tex® waterproof membrane that keeps your feet dry and warm while still providing optimum breathability
- With a semi-curved last based on biomechanical research, executed on a breathable mono-mesh upper with a booty-construction to keep dirt out
- NITRO™ Foam midsole with PROFOAMLITE layer for extra support
- Flared midfoot shape to give improved ankle support on uncertain terrain
- Rubber outsole with PUMAGRIP ATR for traction and lateral arch flare for additional stability
- Padded tongue and collar
- Toe drainage
- Heel-to-toe drop: 6.0
- Sockliner: 100% Textile
- Outsole: 100% Rubber
- Upper: 53.42% Textile, 46.58% Synthetic
- Lining: 100% Textile